Support the Black Food Sovereignty Coalition
The Black Food Sovereignty Coalition (BFSC) serves as a collaboration hub for Black and Brown communities to confront the systemic barriers that make food, place, and economic opportunities inaccessible to us. BFSC is focused on meeting these barriers with creative, innovative, and sustainable solutions. Built on a decade of work of founding members of the Black Food Sovereignty Council and other Black-identified leaders and stakeholders in the Pacific Northwest, the BFSC mission is to ignite Black and brown communities to participate as owners and movement leaders within food systems, placemaking, and economic development.
This work is even more urgent in the face of Covid-19. The Black Food Sovereignty Coalition has responded on multiple fronts, including but not limited to, activating several new farm sites (including Black Futures Farm) and growing community capacity to build food sovereignty.
Use this form to donate to our movement.
Black Food Sovereignty Coalition (BFSC) is an incorporated non-profit organization based in the state of Oregon, and is fiscally sponsored by Know Agenda Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN 46-0716943) and all donations are tax-deductible. Thank you!
Black Food Sovereignty Coalition
Prefer to donate by sending a check?
- Make checks payable to: Know Agenda Foundation - BFSC.
- On the memo line, please write "BFSC."
- Print and fill out this PDF form to mail in with your donation.
- Alternatively, you may email the donation form to email@example.com.
- Mail the check to: Black Food Sovereignty Coalition, 5020 NE MLK Blvd., Suite F, Portland, OR 97214