Support Black Futures Farm
Black Futures Farm is a community farm, staffed by volunteers and two resident farmers. We sit on 1.15 acres with 17 different fruit trees, vegetables, flowers, medicinal and cooking herbs. Our farm is located on the grounds of the Learning Gardens Lab at 60th and SE Duke in Portland, Oregon.
We are a group of Black identified/ Diasporic and Continental African people working together, growing food and community. Our aim is to implement the best methods of growing food, taking the best of what we can from our ancestral practices while being a part of innovation.
Use this form to donate to our work.
Black Futures Farm is a program of the Black Food Sovereignty Coalition. Black Food Sovereignty Coalition (BFSC) is an incorporated non-profit organization based in the state of Oregon, and is fiscally sponsored by Know Agenda Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN 46-0716943) and all donations are tax-deductible. Thank you!
Black Futures Farm
Prefer to donate by sending a check?
- Make checks payable to: Know Agenda Foundation - BFSC.
- On the memo line, please write "BFSC - BFF."
- Print and fill out this PDF form to mail in with your donation.
- Alternatively, you may email the donation form to email@example.com.
- Mail the check to: Black Food Sovereignty Coalition, 5020 NE MLK Blvd., Suite F, Portland, OR 97214